March 06, 2013

Same old, same old ....

I've been reminded by a number of friends that I haven't written a blog for some time and why is that ...... well partly because I wonder what I have to write about that's any different from what's gone before .... Mark spends a great many days in bed with pain, we have bladder problems, bowel problems, a pressure sore on his heel and fighting to keep them from his bum cos he's in bed so much and still haven't got a date confirmed for his operation.

We're coming up to the two year anniversary of his accident, at which time everyone told us that life would be moving on by then ..... well it's not, it's not even on hold any more, it's just getting worse. I wish I could write about something good happening for him but I can't.

It's demoralising and I wonder that anyone wants to read the same old message .... so that's why I haven't written the blog .... sorry.

I'm working like a demon in the garden to keep my sanity, the Sunroom is FULL of little veg plants raised from seed so I guess the garden will benefit frommy efforts and I won't feel like my days are completely wasted.

We do try to keep positive, some days are harder than others. 

No comments: