November 21, 2007

Farmers Market

18/11 - Went into the farmers market this morning - brilliant. Fabulous fresh fruit and veg, live chickens, honey, cakes etc etc.







How fresh do you like your chickens??





I bought some fresh veg and honey, decided the live poultry wasn’t for me lol. A bit too much mess in the cockpit after plucking. I've been told they have sheep, goats and even donkeys around Xmas time. I've obviously been a city dweller for too long, my meat definately comes from the butchers ready to cook.



Just look at the size of that pumkin!!



Mark is busy fitting the new battery regulator with lots of huffing and puffing. Abandoned battery regulator and went sailing with Paul and Sonja so Paul could start to loosen his rig ready to come out of the water.



Weather is definitely getting chillier, no shorts today.

No comments: